The WasteStation AF builds on the compact inlet station, and allows more than the single bucket feed of the WasteStation and WasteStation CR.
Food is emptied into the collection chamber and auger feed into the maceration chamber.
The macerated waste is then automatically fed into the remote dewatering system which reduces the volume by up to 80% and mass by up to 60%.
The bulk loading and remote dewating feature of the Autofeed ensures maximum efficiency in busy kitchens.
THE AUTOFEED IS FOR USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE IMC REMOTE DEWATERING UNIT.
THE LARGE HOPPER STORES UPTO 200 LITRES OF FOOD WASTE READY FOR PROCESSING AND REMOTE DEWATERING.
- Food waste from the hopper is automatically auger fed directly into the built-in macerating chamber.
- The macerated waste is then automatically fed into the remote dewatering system which reduces the volume by up to 80% and mass by up to 60%.
- Pumping range of up to 55 metres.
- Capacity of 200 Ltrs
- Greater utilisation of staff, as many buckets can be discharged in a short time.
- Cleaner kitchen area as waste is transported directly away into a dedicated waste collection area.
|Electrical Supply||3 phase 400v 50hz|
|Pumping Distance||55m (Max)|
|Water Supply||2 x 3/4" BSP Cold + 1 x 3/4" BSP Hot|
|Water Flow Rate||12-30 l/m|
|Self cleaning option||YES|
|Water supply||1 off ½” hot / warm|
|Drainage connection||2 “ UPVC waste|